The two guys entered two parties. There were many students who had a lot of money. They wear very formal. There were different kinds of people. They came from different countries. The host introduced them to other people seemingly, but they did not like them. Then they entered the second party. This party was very noisy. They drank alcohol and smoked there. The house looked unstable.
If I have to choose a frat, I will join the first frat. I can make many upscale people. I can get much experience. It is useful for me in the further. On the other hand, the people in the second one are lower. Therefore, I choose the first frat.
Chapter 11 case study report
-
Chapter 11 case study report
I. Statement of the problem
A. Binge Drinking
B. Colorado college student, Jack Donohue, joined the fraternity of
college. W...
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment